Hot Rod Custom Commissions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY AND SUBMIT THE REQUIRED REQUEST FORM BELOW. COMMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT THIS FORM.
Commissions are only accepted upon my availability.
I'm a full time professional illustrator and former Disney/DreamWorks animator. I am officially licensed by ©Ed Roth INC, Evel Knievel, Don Garlits and Carroll Shelby.
My professional resume includes Foo Fighters, Danny "The Count" Koker, multiple feature films, video games, The National Corvette Museum, Petersen Automotive Museum and The Rat Fink Museum. (Click here for my IMDB Film/Video Game Credits)
- Every custom commission is unique and one of a kind, hand painted on paper or canvas.
Custom commission rates (50% Deposit Required)
* 11x14 Full Color Illustration on Watercolor Paper (1 Car and 1 Driver) - $500
* 16x20 Full Color Acrylic on Canvas Painting (1 Car and 1 Driver) - $700
* 18x24 Full Color Acrylic on Canvas Painting (1 Car and 1 Driver) - $900
- Driver can be Rat Fink, any pop culture character, an entirely new character, EVEN YOU!
(Artwork containing the "Rat Fink" character is fully copyright and owned by ©Ed Roth INC. REPRODUCTION is prohibited)
- Larger sizes available (negotiable)
- Additional cars and drivers on a single piece available for an extra charge.
- Multiple order discounts available
Workflow Process (possibly 10+ weeks)
-Once your request is agreed upon an invoice will be emailed to you. At that time a 50% deposit gets your commission in the queue.
-Once in the queue a preliminary sketch will be provided as soon as it is ready. This sketch is for YOUR approval. It's at this time you have the opportunity to provide any notes and changes. Any major changes (eg: an entirely different character than initially agreed) will result in possible delays and/or additional charges.
- Once the preliminary sketch is approved I will take your piece to final (ink, paint etc.). Only MINOR changes can be made at this time (eg: missing badges, door handles, etc.). MAJOR changes (eg: an entirely different character than initially agreed) is equivalent to purchasing an entirely new piece.
-Balance is due upon completion. Any unpaid balance after one month of completion will result in your piece being sold at my discretion.
-Your original art ships with a certificate of authenticity.
- A high resolution digital file (jpg/png/ai) is available upon request at completion.
- I reserve the right to advertise and sell copies of your piece unless previously agreed upon.
- All of my artwork is unique and created from scratch. While I strive to complete your piece in a timely manner, It may take up to 10 WEEKS or MORE for delivery.
You must submit the Commission Request Form below and I will be in touch with you as soon as possible.